Friday, September 12, 2008

Those Dam Viruses

A lot of virus have been on the rise. I was stricken by that dam Staff Infection and boy was it serious. I went to one doctor and they gave me some antibiotics that seem to subdue the the infection. After a few weeks things seem to be okay, but the next few days I had the little bugger show up again. At the point, I went to see a holistic doctor and in which case he put me on a fast. I cleaned my system and eat the right foods and took herbs. The Staff Infections still hung on for the long haul. I was told by one nurse that Staff Infection is in every one's body. Well, in my case this thing doesn't want to leave. I had Staff Infection reoccur for over six months. I really urge you to be careful, because Staff Infections can be found around places like the gyms, locker rooms, jails, and places where old dirty sweaty things gather. If you come into Staff Infection please see a doctor immediately.

peace coolwater

No comments:

Email Subscribers