Monday, November 22, 2010

What is Reflexology

I meet this lady who had the pleasure of introducing me to Reflexology. I never had Reflexology done before so it was a new experience for me. The first thing she did was place my feet on a machine that works on balancing the body. My feet must of been on the machine for at least twenty minutes. I was asking myself was she a licensed doctor or something, but she assured me that she wasn't and that she had taken the necessary classes to complete the actions required.

Reflexology is putting the body back in to balance by going through certain pressure points in the hands, feet and ears. For example, your lungs are organs that are connected to parts of your body through the areas I just mention your feet ears hands. After she took me off the machine she begin to take my feet and push on certain pressure points to relieve stress in areas of my body. For example, my shoulder was stiff and has been for sometime. She was able to relieve some of the stress through getting the knots out of my feet.

Finally, she after getting the knots out of my feet she used sea salt to rub my feet to, and place them in warm water. I left out of her office feeling like I could walk on a cloud. This was my first experience with Reflexology and I think you should get your first experience too.

coolwater

if you are interested in Reflexology call
Ka geeha at 6786378526
tell her coolwater sent you.

peace

No comments:

Email Subscribers